Friday, May 2, 2008

Cold Approach, opener, "Glass on or off" How to pick up tips and advice #015

Openers for Puas: "Glass on or off" opener. How to pick up tips and dating advice #015

Opening using "Glass on or off" Opener.

What is "Opener"?

It's a form of pick up line, but not as cheesy and most of them are proven to be effective or field proved. It is basically a conversation starter, an excuse to talk to a person, and the beginning of the getting to know each other process.

GLASSES ON OR OFF (Twentysix) Approach Girls 26 – Glasses off (take glasses off) 26 – Glasses on (put glasses on) 26 - What do you guys think looks better? *HBs – (Responses: On!/Off!/What?/Laughing) 26 – Glasses off (take off glasses) 26 – Glasses on (put on glasses) (I did the sequence any where from 2 to 4 times) HB1 – I like them on! HB2 – I like them off! (If HBs disagree then they usually started laughing…I guess they think it’s funny that they have different opinions). 26 – My friends tell me I look like Clark Kent when I have the glasses on! HBs – (Responses: Yeah you do! / No). 26 – Why do you like it when my glasses are on/off? HB1 – (When likes glasses on) I think it makes you look sexy/it makes you look clever. HB2 – (When likes glasses off) I think you look better with them off, but I like them on too!

You get the idea…it opens the group.

Here’s another way I introduced the opener:

Approach Girls 26 – I need your opinion. Do I look better with my glasses off (take glasses off) or with my glasses on (put glasses on). (I put like a fun/playful face on).

*Run with the rest of the opener above.

Trouble Shooting If a girl asks you to put them on and off too many times I would do one of the following: - I’d put them on and off again, but act goofy (make faces…whatever) - Oh my god. Again? (Playful). Then I’d do it again (don’t know if this is a good idea, what do you guys think?) - Say to the girl who didn’t ask: Wow. Is she always like this? Takes a long time to make decisions?

Some of the lines need to be delivered with feigned sincerity, curiousness, or playfulness. The delivery is what ensures that you get the right result.

Successful PUA Openers can only be effective when and if you have got the girl’s attention already. She needs to be looking at you, say “hey” or “excuse me” before you deliver the line. If you need to repeat it because she didn’t hear, or wasn’t listening, the result will never be as powerful.



***Watch Live Video How this guy pick this cute girl up (setting up date and get her phone numbers) during the day time within five minutes!***

.... LEARN more: www.puatraining.com From the best in England.
Get some training from these guys!!! You too will have the power if you have the will.

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...