Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day game routine, talk to any attractive woman and get her phone number any time you want.

Day game routine, talk to any attractive woman and get her phone number any time you want. Dating and Seduction Advice for men.

I noticed some posts today that dealt with day game, so I thought that I would post some things I've learnt about day game as there doesnt seem to be as much written about it compared with clubbing (of course the reason being is that clubs have a more target rich environment). I've found there are some differences between day and night game (and heaps of similarities also). I guess this is a work in progress project and comments are welcome. I'm no expert, just hoping this may help some people. Btw, this is in no particular order!

1. In my opinion, day game is harder than night game. At night in a club, chicks expect to be picked up, theyre drinking, theyre in a fun atmosphere, their senses are heightened and the energy level is pumped up. Day game does not have these things. they've got to be somewhere; they're in a hurry; they're bored; theyre thinking about serious stuff; theyve got to catch that bus etc

2. Point 1 is NOT an excuse to avoid day game. Its natural to get approach anxiety (I don't have a problem approaching, but I still get the fear at times (I think most of us do if we are honest), but its just something that you have to push through

3. It's a good idea to interact with a set every time you are walking around. During the day, when I leave the office for coffee, lunch, or whatever, I've made myself a rule that I HAVE to interact at least in some way with a chick. It doesn't necessarily HAVE to be running a routine or be a number close or anything, but as a minimum it's got to be some sort of interaction: end result, we both end up feeling better for our efforts.

4. Depending on the location (and your delivery of course) girls are initially a little taken aback that someone is actually talking to them. I think it's a shame these days that people on a train/bus etc feel uncomfortable if someone talks to them. But don't let this stop you. I've found, that once they realise that you are just being playful, or just asking their opinion on something, and you're not a creep, then they will open up.

5. Sometimes they've had such a shit day and are in so much of a hurry that you can't get their full attention. If they are not receptive and want to get somewhere, just let them get on with things.

6. Don't underestimate the value of SOCIAL PROOF. I noticed this in one of cedars posts (I think?) a couple of months ago. So now with people I see regularly, rather than game them specifically, I use them as social proof. This can range from the girl in the coffee shop, the lunch shop, the chick that cuts my hair (major girl action in that place btw) I walk in now, the whole damn salon knows my name, they all say hi (I go out of my way to say "hey you haven't introduced me to your friend"), and I see a few of them in the clubs (guess who gets to meet their friends!!)

7. Often they don't have much time. They might be on their lunch break, or getting a coffee, or getting the mail, whatever. The point is that often they can't go to a cafe with you straight away to build comfort (they may not be able to drop things to meet with you there and then). So you have to be prepared to settle for a short interaction, and convene another time to meet up. Be flexible. Have options.

8. Initially I wasn't giving them my name, and waiting for them to ask, as per the MM formula. Due to the short interaction, I feel you have to break this rule.

9. Kiss closes haven't been possible in the day for me so far. That's not to say it's impossible, but privacy and social uncomfortableness (the girl kissing in public, that is) get in the way. Oh and if you have a f- closed on the street, you're one dirty bastard!!

Continue to part 2

NEW!!! LEARN Day game HERE

Learn how to attract women:
Read moreLearn more: The Secrets of the Alpha Male468x60 Full Banner

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...