Saturday, July 12, 2008

Get your posture right then approach, seduction tips for men

Get your posture right then approach, seduction tips for men
How to get a better and cool posture for men.

Here is a tip I discovered, which
might help some guys. Please feel free to
distribute it around if you want:
I’m fairly tall, and I was always
taller then my mates at school. This was
very useful for obvious reasons, but there
are also one or two disadvantages; I developed
a habit of bending down slightly when talking
to others. I also did it just to fit in more
with the crowd and not stick out. In discos I
felt very self conscious that people looked
at me for being taller then the rest.
The result is that today as an adult
I have bad posture. It takes a BIG extra
effort and a lot of energy for me to stand
perfectly straight. However, I found a trick
which helps me a lot: I imagine that I am
walking/standing beside/talking to a gorgeous
blonde who is slightly taller then I am. When
I do this right, BOY do I stand up straight!!
This came to me after talking to a very
attractive tall girl who was standing in
rollerblades, which gave her about 5 or 6
inches more. After 10 minutes I realised that
I was subconsciously standing as straight as
I could in order to be taller then she was…
what a challenge! I could feel it in my back
bone and muscles. Subconsciously I felt that
I just HAD to be taller then she was.

Since then I just imagine I am standing
or walking beside her.


Learn how to attract women:
Read moreLearn more: The Secrets of the Alpha Male468x60 Full Banner

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...