Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Seduction tips, Dealing with approach anxiety

Dealing with approach anxiety, Seduction tips and dating advice, some thought from Carlos Xumas

I used to be scared to death of talking to women.

I mean, I'd see an attractive woman that I wanted to meet, and
my mouth would go dry. My hands would get sweaty. My knees would
feel shaky. And my stomach would drop right out from inside me.

Oh, yeah, and the usual heartbeat that feels like a heavy metal
drum solo in my chest.

Not fun.

And even when I got past that feeling and started talking to women
every so often, I'd still had some general "weirdness" in my system
about going up to women I didn't know and just starting a conversation.

This was just approaching women in bars, and I knew somehow that I'd
have to open my game up to talk to women during the DAYTIME if I
really wanted to meet a special, quality woman.

Over the last 7 years that I've been offering advice to guys on
dating and at-tracting women, I've had to get really clever with
the techniques I create for guys to feel confident approaching women.

I mean, there was a time that I was teaching guys "in the field"
how to approach women, and I still wasn't sure HOW to help them get
over their individual fears of women.

What I discovered was that the individual fears were unimportant
if the guy was willing to just take some simple steps to "shortcut"
to a solution.

Because once you're doing what you want to do without all the
nervousness, you don't need to go into deep "therapy" to find out
why.

Once you're DOING it, the problem is solved.

So what I did was start to play some mental "head games" with
myself to see if there was a way I could get rid of the inner fears
and totally conquer this anxiety about walking up and
talking to strange women.

In just the last few months, I found a VERY simple formula, and it's
one I'm about to give to you to try out for yourself.

It's dead simple, and super easy to use.

It's based on the most reliable technique used for overcoming
fears and phobias called "acclimation."

So this might be the most important email you read... this week,
this month, or even this year.

But you've probably heard someone say that before, huh?

Well, I really believe this. And I think you need to know that I
mean it. I've just finished creating something SPECTACULAR that you
must know about.

And it's absolutely without cost. (Meaning it's F-R-E-E...)

I want to show you how to destroy your approach anxiety in 3 steps.

I've got a new training video up that you're going to want to see,
where I'll show you how to get rid of your approach anxiety.

It's my latest method for getting you past approach anxiety, and
it's a KILLER technique. It's going to be part of my new program
that I'm coming out with very soon on how to approach women during
the DAY.

My objective is to help you meet women anytime, and anywhere you go.

THEN it will TRULY be part of your Alpha Lifestyle. As you know, I
don't just teach stuff to get you successful with women. I teach
you what you need to win the bigger game of LIFE.

Learn how to attract women:
Read moreLearn more: The Secrets of the Alpha Male468x60 Full Banner

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...