Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dating Tips: How to carry yourself, Attitude, Confidence and Energy.

Dating Tips: How to carry yourself, Attitude, Confidence and Energy.

Call it "Energy," call it "Attitude," call it anything you want, but it's undenyably important when picking-up women.

I got a buddy of mine who's a cancer survivor. He's completely bald. And to top things off, he's got a crippled left hand (you know, the gnarled kind with 3 fingers) . But he is one of the most high-energy people I've ever met, and he get's laid like mad, despite being short, bald, with gnarled hand.

I was out at a club last night with a friend trying to shake some of the rust off my game, and realized that I was too in my head. My energy was off, there was no real spark in my interactions and 9 times out of 10, I ended up losing the set because of it. Even my buddy, who's really good at this, was just

spouting routine after routine and losing sets because his heart wasn't into it.

I thought about my friend with the nasty hand and how he works. His approaches are really bad. He'll tell girls they're beautiful first thing, ask them tons of questions, and try to relate to them by telling stories, but his energy is just so fun and engaging, girls go along with it.

I think it's incredibly true that energy is VITAL in meeting and attracting women. There's that old saying about rapport, that if you get into rapport with someone, they'll feel what you feel, and vice versa. So if you go up to a set, spout off routines, and get rapport with them, but you're energy is that of nervousness or stress, or what have you, the set you engage will start to feel those same feelings and want to get away from them (ie: Get away from you!).

My real question when it comes to this topic, and I'd like to hear from others about this, is how do you guys keep your energy high? How do you keep yourself charged up when you go out to meet women?

The Secrets of the Alpha Man program is THE map to finding yours. How to be sexual and turn her on.

Learn more about woman TODAY!!!
Dating Advice for Men

468x60 Full Banner

***************************
-Understanding women
-how to meet and date beautiful girls in college
-when to kiss a women, her.
-how to pick up woman daygame
-approach anxiety and how to overcome it.

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...