Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Convey to her, NOT BRAG! Attraction secret for men

Convey to her, NOT BRAG! Attraction secret for men

A big part of succeeding with women is having what I call Prizability - that's the degree to which a woman sees you as the Prize.

Fact: Sporting a fat bank account, becoming a Rhodes scholar, speaking five languages fluently, and having traveled the world three times over again are all things you can use to increase your Prizability with women.

I don't possess any Prizable qualities, you might worry.

Everyone has Prizable qualities. Maybe you don't know it yet. Do you know a stupid magic trick you stole from a
kindergartener when you were in the first grade? Can you wiggle your ears or curl your tongue?

You can turn anything into A Prizable quality... and here's why...

Have you ever noticed how much time most women put into wrapping a present? They've got to find the perfect paper, the right ribbons and bows, and the ideal card. How the present is presented is more important, for many women, than the present itself.

The same holds true for conveying something about yourself.

If you present it in the right way, women will see it as Prizable.

In a minute I'm going to reveal the secret behind doing this.

But first…

I want to tell you a story. Inside this story you'll discover a dangerous mistake most men are guilty of yet oblivious to...

A few weeks ago I was talking to a friend of mine. The conversation started off friendly yet ended up turning into a proverbial Quaalude. If conversations had a taste or smell, this one would have reeked of foot and ass.

He bragged to me about all of the people he knew, money he had… and so on.

After twenty minutes of him boasting galore, I was bored out of my mind. I felt like he was trying to get a job from me, presenting his résumé the best he could.

I was not impressed.

Am I jaded?

No – because no matter how spine-tingling his accomplishments were, I'd be yawning with boredom.

In fact… It wasn't anything he said in particular that turned me off.

What irked me was his presentation.

What is the lesson to be learned?

You could possess a higher IQ than Albert Einstein, overcome more crap than Lance Armstrong, and have a bigger bank account than a Saudi Prince...

...But if you showcase these qualities in a way that subcommunicates your need for validation and approval, your Prizability will dwindle to a suicidal zero.

Here's why…

Seeking a woman's validation and approval contexualizes the Meta-Frame - the underlying meaning of your interaction - as her being the Prize you are trying to win over.

This is dangerous because...

Women only feel attraction for men they perceive as the Prize.

Swinggcat, for God sake, teach me how to present qualities about myself in a Prizable way.

Okay, okay.

One of my favorite ways is to reveal these qualities within the context of a story.

But here's the key… and this is important… so pay attention…

The plot of the story is never based around one of my Prizable qualities. If it were, I'd risk coming across as needy and approval seeking.

Instead, my Prizable qualities become either a detail within the story or the context the story takes place in.

For example...

Many women perceive worldly men as packing an S load of Prizability.

Because I've done a lot of traveling, I have several light-hearted stories about my travels.

The plots of these stories are always devoid of any Prizable qualities.

But the contexts these stories takes place in contain the Prizable quality of being well traveled.

Maybe you're thinking, “This strategy sounds great. The only problem is, I'm not a great storyteller.”

Well, I've got news for you…

Every ladies man has at least a few great stories – and for a good reason…

Storytelling is one of the best mediums for conveying your Prizabile qualities to a woman.

Many natural ladies men have another trick up their sleeve for showing off their Prizable qualities to women...

While reading a good book or watching an enthralling movie, have you ever found yourself identifying with the hero?

He may have flaws... he might be cruel or even a little needy at times... but you wanna like him. You feel compelled to see him as Prizable.

The reason you like and identify with the hero is because the writers are using an ancient yet universal storytelling structure that taps into your limbic brain and unconsciously drives you to identify with and like the hero.

Many naturals use this structure to compel women to see them as the Prize despite looks, money, and social status.

Inside my brand-spanking new Natural Vibing course you'll learn this entire storytelling structure.

Plus you'll receive a PHD education on vibing and attracting women.

Just like many others have been doing, you too can catapult your current lifestyle with women by getting your hands on a copy of my course right now. You deserve it.

... LEARN more: www.puatraining.com From the best in England.
Get some training from these guys!!! You too will have the power if you have the will.

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...