Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How To Date Women "Out Of Your League" Seduction Tips for men

How To Date Women "Out Of Your League" Seduction Tips for men

What if I were to tell you that there was a "secret" language that men and women used to communicate "sexual interest" to each other…

And what if I were to tell you that if you KNEW that language you would be able to start making women feel ATTRACTION for you INSTANTLY… but if you DIDN'T know that language (as most men don't), women would instantly "turn off" and never give you a second chance?

What if I further told you that I could teach you this "secret language" of SEXUAL COMMUNICATION, and it would INSTANTLY change your success level with women for the better?

As you know, truth is often stranger than fiction…

But after more than five years of carefully studying guys who are successful with women and dating (and going from clueless to very successful with women myself) I've figured something out that has gone UNDETECTED (or at least UNDISCLOSED) by almost every man that has ever lived.

An Important Discovery I Made

Before I tell you what the secret is, and how it works, I want to share a very interesting story with you…

This is the story of how I came to discover "Sexual Communication" the HARD way.

About five years ago, when I first started learning how to "meet women", I decided that it would be a good idea to read everything I could find about the topic.

So I went to bookstores, got on the internet, and bought all the books I could find on the subject. I also went to seminars, listened to audio tapes, and found just about every other source in existence to gather more information.

Here are a few examples of what I found:

"If a woman plays with her hair while she's talking to you, she's signaling that she's interested."

"If a woman sways her hips while she's walking, it means that she's signaling sexual availability."

"If a woman makes and keeps eye contact with you three times in a row, it means that she wants you to approach her and start a conversation."

I'm sure you've heard things like this yourself.

The problem is that the books didn't mention HOW TO GET A WOMAN TO DO THESE THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

In other words, how do you get a woman to MAKE eye contact with you three times in a row? How do you get a woman to play with her hair while she's talking to you? This stuff sounded all well and good… except for the fact that women NEVER did these things around me!

Further, the books I was reading and other sources recommended things like:

"When a woman has a problem, she just wants a man to listen, not to try to fix it."

"If a woman gets upset with something or doesn't like something you've done, you should say “I'm Sorry.” That's how to fix it."

"Women like honest, sensitive men who can communicate their feelings."

And what happened when I did things like this?

Of course…

When I just "listened" to women's problems, they became "friends" and said things like "I really don't want to mess up our friendship, so let's just keep this as friends".

When I said "I'm sorry" to women, they looked at me as if to say "You should be."

When I was "honest" and "sensitive" and told women how I "felt" about them, they disappeared, and it seemed as if this was the WORST thing I could have done.

Before long, I came to realize the painful truth:

The "Relationship Experts" Don't Know What's Going On When It Comes To ATTRACTION

In short, not only was the advice that I found useless because it didn't teach HOW to make women feel attracted to me, even WORSE I was learning things that were clearly HURTING me and reducing my chances of success.

It didn't seem possible.

But it was.

I later found out that two of the biggest "relationship" experts had been married to EACH OTHER, and got DIVORCED… and that one of them was on her fourth or fifth husband.

The more I read and learned from the "experts", the more I couldn't help but realize two things:

1.
Most of what I was learning just wasn't right, and it didn't work.

2.
Most of the "experts" were NOT successful themselves at attracting women.

Now, I don't want to make it sound like there's NOTHING available to teach a guy how to be successful with women, and that nothing that anyone says works.

Some of the things I tried DID work. The problem was that:

1.
The things that were "good" and that "worked" were few and far between.

2.
I had to learn about 10 things that DIDN'T work to get to something that DID work.

In other words, it was a frustrating, confusing road to find the gems in the huge mountain of information.

There had to be a better way.

Well, the answer to my situation, it turned out, was an unusually simple and obvious one.

Learning From The “Naturals”

I went out and started making friends with guys who were "naturally" good with women.

Instead of listening to what the "experts" CLAIMED was the right thing to do, I started actually watching with my own two eyes.

I went out and watched, listened, and took careful notes… as I personally observed some very successful guys approaching women, getting phone numbers, and in many cases KISSING, MAKING OUT WITH, and even TAKING HOME women they had just met.

And what I saw CONFUSED THE HELL out of me.

These guys were do things like making fun of women they didn't know, behaving like arrogant jerks, and in some cases being almost abusive. I just couldn't believe that these behaviors had anything to do with their success.

I discounted all of it, and chalked it up to something else. Maybe these guys were really "attractive" or good-looking to women. Maybe they had some other advantage I didn't know about. Or maybe they were so persistent that they overcame these "mistakes" they were making.

In fact, it took me several MONTHS of thinking about what was happening before the light bulb came on in my head, and I realized that what I was learning from the so-called "experts" was NOT what actually worked.

Duh!

One of my friends who was (and still is) particularly good with women and making them feel ATTRACTION for him once tried to explain what he was doing for me.

He said "I take an attitude with women that is a combination of being arrogant while at the same time being funny… and women love it… they eat it up." Sometimes he used the word "cocky" to describe his communication and behavior with women.

He told me this same thing over the next few months.

Every time he said it, I became confused.

I just couldn't imagine how being "cocky & funny" could possibly be the thing that made women like him. It made no sense to me, and I always discounted that particular thing, and looked for OTHER things he was doing that were probably the REAL reasons he was successful.

Well, after watching him interact with women on many occasions, and making friends with other guys who were really good with women, I started to realize something VERY profound.

I realized that when THESE guys started conversations with women, the women they were talking to were talking to them in a way that was very DIFFERENT from the way they were talking to other guys.

One night I went out with a different friend, and we met up with two beautiful girls.

From the INSTANT the conversation started, they were happy and animated when talking to him.

But every time I got into the conversation, they just looked at me with a bored stare.

It was bizarre.

Here I was with a guy friend and two women, and it was like they were changing IDENTITY when talking to my friend.

For some damn unexplainable reason, he was having a MAGICAL effect on them.

We all decided to go to the dance floor of the club where we met.

The girl he was dancing with was smiling, flirting, and dancing sexy with him, and her friend was dancing with me in a way that said "I wish I wasn't even here."

Of course, when my friend would look at the girl I was dancing with, or reach over and touch her, she'd become happy and excited again.

The IRONIC part of this story is that my friend loves to TEASE women, bust their balls, and make fun of them to the EXTREME. He is about as far from a "nice guy" as they get.

I, on the other hand, was VERY "nice" and polite. A perfect gentleman, really.

As you can probably tell, this moment had a big impact on me.

Here I was being the model of a nice, respectful guy… and my friend was being an arrogant bastard… and the women loved HIM.

Let me ask you… have you ever had something like this happen? Have you ever had a woman act "coldly" to you, and then turn around and hang all over another guy?

It sucks, doesn't it? And the worst part is not understanding WHY it's happening… and feeling like there's nothing you can DO about it.

My Big Realization...

Shortly after that, I had the "Ah Ha!" moment that I mentioned earlier.

It struck me in a "blinding flash of the obvious" that MAYBE WOMEN INTERPRETED THE WAY MY FRIENDS WERE ACTING IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN I WAS.

In other words, I realized that maybe there was some sort of "code language" being used. And because I didn't know it, I couldn't understand it.

Have you ever seen one of those code books that has a paragraph of "normal sentences", but if you take every third letter of each word it spelled out an entirely different message? And if you didn't know that there was a "code", you'd never see the other message?

Well, that was the big realization for me.

Shortly after having this insight, I went out with my other friend - the first one I told you about who tried to explain his attitude with women to me. We actually went out to a topless club on this particular night (Shhhhh).

On the way, I was having him explain his "method" to me again.

But THIS time I was listening to EXACTLY what he was saying, and treating the conversation like I was trying to learn a new "code."

Well, we walked into the club, and within about an hour I had a girl who would not get off my lap, and who gave me her phone number right on the spot (and later went out with me several times). Keep in mind, this was a topless club, and I had not "purchased" any dances from this girl or given her any money.

What REALLY "tripped me out" about this was the way I was BEHAVING when I was in the club talking to her.

I was doing and saying things to her that I NEVER would have said or done before. I was actually behaving in a way that I had previously assumed could NEVER be the way to attract women.

And yet it worked.

I was confused and excited all at the same time.

I had been difficult, stand-offish, brash, and NON-complimentary (translation: anything but "nice")… and yet she liked me enough to give me her real name and phone number on the spot.

Well, over the next couple of years I was able to put the entire "puzzle" together.

I have to say, it was like trying to put a huge puzzle together in a dimly lit room, without knowing what the picture on the cover looked like… but I did it.

And here are some of the amazing things I figured out:

*
There is a "secret language" that is as real as the English language… and this language is the KEY to communicating on a "sexual" level with women. I call this language "Sexual Communication."

*
In the land of Sexual Communication, nothing "means" what it should. Just like the sound of the word "see" means to "perceive using your vision" in English and it means "yes" in Spanish, the language of Sexual Communication required a completely different understanding of communication.

*
Women are VERY "fluent" in the language of Sexual Communication, but most men are NOT. And those men that ARE fluent in this language have incredible success with women. I've met men who have been with literally hundreds and hundreds of women… and I've met men who have been with ZERO women. Those that have been with more women know this language well, and those that haven't been successful with women universally do not.

*
A woman can tell almost INSTANTLY if you know the language of Sexual Communication. If you do NOT know it, the door "slams shut" and she will not send or receive messages on this level with you… in most cases EVER.

*
If you DO know this language, and signal to a woman that you know it at the very BEGINNING of your first interactions with her, you will enjoy a very different kind of communication and relationship with that woman from all the other guys she knows.

*
"Attraction" is a topic that very little is known about, yet it is a KEY to success with women and dating. If you don't understand what Attraction is, how to trigger it, and how to amplify it, you will always have trouble with women.

*
Many of the things that "trigger" Attraction in women are not what our moms taught us to do with women. They must be LEARNED. A woman will NEVER say "Hey, you're doing the wrong thing here. You're not making me feel Attraction for you right now with what you're doing and saying. Here, let me show you how to make me feel Attraction for you…". Never.

It has taken me several YEARS of careful study, testing, refining, interviewing, etc. to figure this language of Sexual Communication out… and to figure out how to explain it in plain, everyday language. It is VERY unlikely that most guys will ever figure it out by accident… and most men will go to their graves still wondering what the secret to success with women is.

Now, let me ask you a few questions…

What if you knew how to start conversations with women in a way that made them INSTANTLY respond to you with ELECTRICITY? In other words, what if you could SPARK conversations with women in a way that made them respond to YOU by flirting, smiling, and becoming attracted?

How would your life be different if you understood the way to MAGNETICALLY attract women? Instead of tricking them or trying to "buy" their affections with food, gifts, and compliments (which never works that well anyway), what if you were a guy that women wanted to be around just because your PERSONALITY attracted them?

Have you always wondered what that "magic ingredient" was that made women warm up to some guys, but not others? Would you love to have a behind-the-scenes look into how it works?

... LEARN more: www.puatraining.com From the best in England.
Get some training from these guys!!! You too will have the power if you have the will.

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...