Friday, March 14, 2008

Badboy PUA very direct opener technique, Dating Advice and Tips for men

Badboy PUA very direct opener technique, Dating Advice and Tips for men

Badboy has long been one of the most respected in the community. He has been teaching direct game, long before direct game became the norm. His ebook is still one of the best books on direct game out there.

So when Badboy sends out a list of openers, you can be damn sure I’m going to pass it along to all of you. Let me know what you think of them. Which one is your favorite? Any good openers you’ve used lately?

Badboy’s Openers

1# Very Direct

“ You are so Damn sexy, (Pause) and I am going to get to know you (Pause) so tell me something about yourself (smile)

Delivery here is crucial. If you deliver good, in most cases they get shocked…and they are like “ so what you want to know?”
Me : “ Everything, but lets start with music.. what kind of music you listen”
From here go into Rapport (Wide & Deep), as this opener will provide you with lots of attraction. Its very easy to transition to any other topic. As frame you created allows it.


What is his Students Have to Say

“If you want to break free of the matrix and rid yourself of fear, sign up for the workshop. I am fortunate enough to be able to travel frequently and experience many things but this was the most exciting experience I've ever had. If I could go back, I would have opened more sets the first couple days. I was sick afterwards from the amount of energy constantly surging through my body during those days. During the workshop you are going to feel like the fucking man sometimes, and trust me, sometimes you will hurt- but it is all worth it.”

BB lifestyle really helped me to master my inner game, what it teaches is a kinda attitude and it incrementally accelerates gradually, I mean BB lifestyle provides all the crucial elements in attitude creation you need to know. With your existing routines/or continously update your rountine pack and strategies. You will truely master the GAME. So if any one of you out there would like to be a natural, you MUST come to BB lifestyle's workshop.”


No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...