Saturday, March 22, 2008

Openers for Beginner Puas: "Does size matters?" opener. How to pick up tips and dating advice #010

Openers for Beginner Puas: "Does size matters?" opener. How to pick up tips and dating advice #010

Opening using "Does size matters? Opener."

What is "Opener"?

It's a form of pick up line, but not as cheesy and most of them are proven to be effective or field proved. It is basically a conversation starter, an excuse to talk to a person, and the beginning of the getting to know each other process.

The “Does size matters?” Opener by Badboy

Hey girls, lets me ask you something.. does size really matters?

Girls : yes/no

You :Interesting, because friend of mine has this huge, huge (pause) car, and he gets none, while my other friend has this tiny, tiniest ( pause) vespa and he gets all of the girls… whats up with that?

This opener will always get them think about..hmmm… but that’s why you move to something else. I found it very effective after 3 minutes, to transition to direct

Actually, I didn’t came here to talk about my stupid friend, I came because you are so damn sexy, and I am going to get to know you… so tell me something about yourself

When you open with something like this, and conversation either stays too long in that topic, OR each time you try to change topic, they go back on opener, use this above transition. Its very Powerful frame destroyer.
Wide & deep Rapport from here (so what kind of music you listen)?

About BADBOY What is his Students Have to Say

“If you want to break free of the matrix and rid yourself of fear, sign up for the workshop. I am fortunate enough to be able to travel frequently and experience many things but this was the most exciting experience I've ever had. If I could go back, I would have opened more sets the first couple days. I was sick afterwards from the amount of energy constantly surging through my body during those days. During the workshop you are going to feel like the fucking man sometimes, and trust me, sometimes you will hurt- but it is all worth it.”

BB lifestyle really helped me to master my inner game, what it teaches is a kinda attitude and it incrementally accelerates gradually, I mean BB lifestyle provides all the crucial elements in attitude creation you need to know. With your existing routines/or continously update your rountine pack and strategies. You will truely master the GAME. So if any one of you out there would like to be a natural, you MUST come to BB lifestyle's workshop.”


No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...