Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Approaching tips, how to start a conversation with beautiful women.

Approaching tips, how to start a conversation with beautiful women.
Dating Tips and Advice: Starting a great conversation will make a good impression.

Good Conversation Starter
by Christian Hudson

Depending on how high-status she sees herself and the rest of
the environment, you may need to use this sort of bait. I had a
girl walk up to me one night at a club called Le Souk, looking
for an exit (it is a labrynthine place). Her eyes started to
wander as I was talking (loudly) so I had to bait her with the
following:

Her: Hey, where’s the front door in here, I’m lost…
Me: It’s right up in that direction, towards the (now her eyes
are wandering behind me in the opposite direction I’m
pointing)… hey look, just because you’re beautiful doesn’t
mean you can get away with a shitty pickup line.
Her: But I wasn’t trying to…
Me: (interrupting her) Oh my God you don’t have me fooled for a
second. Here, I’m going to give you a good line to use then
we’ll find a less assuming guy for you to practice and get good
with before coming back to me.

And yes, I DID capture that one on audio and it will be on a
future episode of Master the Vibe.




***Watch Live Video How this guy pick this cute girl up (setting up date and get her phone numbers) during the day time within five minutes!***

.... LEARN more: www.puatraining.com From the best in England.
Get some training from these guys!!! You too will have the power if you have the will.

**********

-Dating tips: Understanding Woman their nature.
-Dating Advice for men: 8 rules of Confidence.
-Dating: Why do women test men?
-Dating: How to make her wants you.
-Dating: Should you tell a woman how you feel.
-Dating Advice for men: the game and the rules.
-How to date a woman of your dream.
-Seattle PUAs Lair Database
-Understanding women
-how to meet and date beautiful girls in college
-Valentine dating advice
-when to kiss a women, her.
-how to pick up woman daygame
-approach anxiety and how to overcome it.

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...