Monday, February 4, 2008

Dating Advice & Tips: Why do women test us and play game?

Why do women test us and play game? Dating and Relationship Advice & Tips

Some women are skeptical of every man they meet being the PRIZE. Thus, they congruency test all males.

Sometimes our attempt to set the Frame and turn the table as the Prize or TRUE Alpha isn’t congruent... and women pick up on that. Maybe we're a little nervous or unsure of ourselves.

Another thing that motivates a woman to test is when a man tries to establish himself as the Alpha MALE yet doesn’t have the characteristics she associates with high value.

Passing this test has to do with social proofing yourself to the girl but probably not in any way you're of.


A few weeks ago I was with a buddy of mine in Hollywood California at a popular nightclub.

He approached these two girls and they immediately gave him attitude. One of the girls looked at him and said, "Ew... uh... we're about to go get drink in 30 seconds."

So I attempted to set the Frame with, "Look... we hardly even know you guys and you're already trying to buy us drinks, so you can get us drunk and take advantage... how rude!"

She congruency tested me with, "You really think you're all that. I'm getting a drink, bye."

I respond with, "You starting shit punk?! Put up your dukes." Then I put up my hands like I was ready to fight her and cracked a smile.

She started giggling. I spun her around. Hugged her. Tickled her. Pushed her away… and so on. She was in my Meta-Frame. I was the Prize.

Quick break down of what happened...

I attempted to pull the girl into my frame. She congruency tested me.

I didn’t get scared, think I disrespected her, grovel, or apologize.

Doing these things would have pushed me into her Frame. Even worse, she’d have inferred that I’m not desired by other women.

Women view your beliefs, behaviors, and reactions to them as a history lesson on how past women have treated you.

My reaction to her congruency test was almost not a reaction at all. Instead of getting angry, emotionally upset, or proving myself to her, I interpreted her congruency test as her joking around with me. And I playfully joked back.


By not emotionally reacting to her, I communicated to her this… Because I’m accustomed to women treating me as the Prize, I’m incapable of processing anything to the contrary.

As result… Not only did she end up in my Frame but believed many women perceive me as a Alpha Male they wanted to win over.

Because she’s hardwired to want and like what others want and like, she viewed me as an Alpha Male she wanted to win over.

In this article I introduced to you one of many many ways to be an Alpha Male.

For example… there are ways to convey Alpha Male attitude and personality that tap into heaps of other triggers in a woman’s brain that give you the power to unconsciously marshal her thoughts and behaviors in the direction you choose.

Using these techniques are so effective it looks like voodoo to the untrained eye.

But the reality is… it is just simple science.

I always laugh when guys look over at me and whisper amongst their friends: He’s got that girl in a spell. That’s magical.

There’s nothing mystical about it. Just plain old fashion psychology.

But they probably will NEVER figure this stuff out because they aren’t as insane as me. I spent years interacting with thousands of women to discover these secrets.

Because so few men are as crazy as me, only a fraction of a fraction of the male population knows about these secrets.

But…

That’s changing because I’ve spelled out this technology step-by-step in my Alpha communication audio course.

Shortly after receiving the course you’ll notice a huge shift in your interactions with women. Just imagine what it would be like to have this technology at your finger tips. How much power and choice with women would you have?

Just like many others have been doing, you too can catapult your current lifestyle with women by getting your hands on a copy of Sexual Connections right now. You deserve it.

Learn How: -Live the Alpha Male Life Get Secrets to Superior Success With Women, Work, and LIFE

Good luck!

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...