Monday, February 11, 2008

Openers: pick up tips and dating advice #2 using Gay Routine

Openers: pick up tips and dating advice #2
Opening using Gay Routine

What is "Opener"
It's a form of pick up line, but not as cheesy and most of them are proven to be effective or field proved. It is basically a conversation starter, an excuse to talk to a person, and the beginning of the getting to know each other process.

Opening #002 Using Gay Routine
Credit: Slimijs

Recently my favorite opener is the gay one. But I didn't invent it, and I don't remember who to give credit to, but I want to share it with the community, because I want to make new openers for 2006.
U: Can I have a female opinion on something?
Her: Yes/What? /No!
U: Do I look Gay?
Her: Yes/That's a stupid question/No (I usually get No)
U: Well, I'm here with my friends, so I can't stay with you guys, but we were hanging out in [insert bar/pub/lounge/club name] and this one guy approached me and started flirting with me.
Then I usually go into my DHV gay friend routine or fluff with them about my pink sweater, whether I should wear it and so on.
This opens me all the time. It's also great for doing warm up sets.

Works like a charm then continue on.

How to pick up Hot Girl, puatraining.com Only 3 minute number close in Covent Garden, London with hot French girl. Day game cold approach. Alistair recorded this video and 2 others within the space of 45 minutes and got 3/3 closes. He met up with the French girl the next day.


..... LEARN more: www.puatraining.com From the best in England.
Get some training from these guys!!! You too will have the power if you have the will.

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...