Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How to make an impression with any woman. How to be sucessful with women.

How to make an impression with any woman. How to be sucessful with women.

The key to secret of success is Confidence!!! Confidence will reveal itself once your inner game is tight. Any woman will attracted to you, doesn't matter how hot or how savvy she is!!!
It's all instinct!!!

This could be the most life-altering thing you read.
First, let me ask, have you heard the term "inner game"?
Do you know what it means?

There's a lot of terminology thrown around these days, and I wanted
to see if you'd heard this one.
Essentially, your "OUTER" game is how you interact with women. What
you say, how you handle body language, tone of voice, etc. It's
everything outside your head.

And "INNER" game refers to all the stuff that's going on inside
your head when you interact with women.

What are you thinking?

How high is your anxiety?

Are you nervous, or are you calm?

Can you think of what you need to say when it's the right time to
say it? Or do you find yourself fumbling for words?

Are you able to stay loose, or do you get very self-conscious?

Now, I could make this into a long and drawn out seminar on the
meaning and definition of inner game, but it doesn't need to be
complicated at all.

Inner game is really just this:

Your SELF-CONFIDENCE.


There are strategies and tactics, specific things you can say to a
woman, but these aren't really as important as your overall level
of self-confidence.


Have you ever wondered why it is that certain guys get away with
more in life?

I don't mean bad things, like getting away with a bank robbery or
anything like that.

What I'm talking about is SOCIAL LIBERATION.

Social Liberation is the ability to "get away" with more when
you're interacting with people.

Some guys just seem to be able to speak their mind about anything.
Sometimes they even seem arrogant, but the difference is that
they're respected.

They have the ability to assert themselves in a conversation, with
men or women, and not appear like a dumb tool. They are the ones
that people listen to, primarily because they seem to have a sense
of passion. They seem to know what they're talking about, and come
across with conviction.

You may not always agree with them, but you do respect them.

It doesn't matter if the guy is just pushing forward with his goals
in life, or he's busy with a social calendar. He's got a life you
almost envy.

What makes him so different than you or me? or any guy for that
matter?

Back to the topic of inner game...

Do you ever find that, after you read a bunch of the "lines" and
strategies from e-books and other dating guides, and you go out and
use them, that you're missing something?

When you approach a woman and start to talk to her, do you feel as
if you're on shaky ground? That if she were to ask you, "are you
picking up on me?" you'd probably crumble and lose your nerve?

You'd feel like you were "caught"? Found out?

Do you ever feel that just learning the tactics isn't quite enough?
That there's something missing that would really give you more
success?

You're not alone.

I felt this way, too.

For about five years, I was on this self-improvement binge. I was
reading every book on relationships and dating that I could to find
out how this thing worked.

I mean, you know I'm a very analytical guy, and there was a part of
me that knew that female attraction could be understood. Not in a
mathematical formula, or some chemical recipe, but in a way that
would unlock the whole psychology of what was going on in a woman's
mind.

See if this is sounds familiar to you:

I watched women do all their weird, illogical things, like flaking
on dates, or not calling, or telling me that they wanted to be
friends only, and I got more and more frustrated.

Yes, the frustration was partly because I felt like I was NEVER
getting anywhere and my goal of attracting beautiful women and
getting a quality girlfriend was like a carrot dangled just out of
my grasp.

But there was something else.

I noticed that it seemed like every time a woman did flake on me,
or didn't call, or wanted to just be friends ...

...well, it was weird, but I felt the reason always had something
to do with ME.

Even if I didn't understand what was going on, and it didn't make
any logical sense, it was actually kind of consistent. Like *I* was
doing something in there that made them react this way.

I started to see that it wasn't as important what she was thinking
inside, or that I unlock that code, but that if I did CERTAIN
THINGS, I'd get similar results.

If I called her too much, I noticed that she would stop calling me.

Huh.

If I tried really hard to impress her, she would pull away and not
seem as interested.

Huh.

If I wasn't that interested in her, and I didn't come on very
interested, she seemed to have more interest in me.

Huh.

If I was occasionally outrageous in my behavior (bratty, loud,
cocky), she would be more interested.

Hmmmm.

So I suddenly realized that there were things that I could do to
get her to behave in certain ways. She was reacting to how *I* was
acting.

But here's the BIG realization: If I did these things without
really believing in them, they didn't work.

I once called this one girl up that I thought was losing interest
in me, and told her that I wasn't as into her anymore, and that I
wasn't sure if I should see her anymore, just to manipulate her
into feeling more attraction for me.

After that, she told me that it would be a good idea not to talk
for a week. And I called her back again that night. (I just
couldn't stop myself - I felt like I was losing her.)

And she dumped me by the end of the week.

Now, you probably recognize this as a common strategy for guys to
play "hard to get." But what I was missing was that I didn't have
the self-confidence behind those words. When I told her I didn't
think we she should see each other, I REALLY thought inside that I
was going to be heartbroken if she left me.

I didn't believe in what I was saying, and she could see it a mile
away.

What I ended up doing after I went through all that misery was
finding a bunch of books and tapes on self-improvement. I piled
this stuff up and listened to it every day. I read the books every
day.

I did the affirmations.

I planned out my goals.

I made all the mistakes.

I started to wonder if I was just not that good looking. Or I
didn't have enough money to attract a quality woman.

But I knew deep inside that was a cop-out. I had a bunch of friends
that got girls all the time, and these dudes were pretty ... uh...
"below-average," let's just say.

And I finally figured out what was missing in my "game" with women.

It was ME.

Not my looks or my clothes, or any external stuff.

I just wasn't prepared to present myself to a woman with
self-confidence, because I had never really taken the time to
figure it out for myself.

Every time I learned a new "trick" to attract a woman, I was really
just loading a gun I didn't know how to aim or hold correctly. So
the women would see through it and I'd fail.

I got mad at all these "gurus" who were telling me to just do this
and do that and women will just line up at my door, begging for me.

Instead, I found that I couldn't get that many phone numbers.

And then I couldn't get many of those numbers to turn into dates.

And almost all of those dates ended with an avoided kiss (if I felt
confident enough to go for it), or there would be a message on my
machine the next day, saying, "I had a great time, but I just don't
think there's chemistry between us. I'd really like to stay
friends, though! Bye!"

Yeah. Friends. Right.

And I got more and more frustrated and desperate with every failure.

I was pissed at those dating advisers. They didn't give me the
whole picture.

They didn't tell me how important it was to have the inner game
under control.

I found that when I was truly happy being alone (meaning that I
stopped really NEEDING women in my life to complete me and my image
of me), the ladies started getting interested in me.

It was weird.

It was as if someone had just tapped me on the shoulder with a
magic wand and changed my view on the whole man-woman thing.

I decided that I wanted to help other guys avoid what I went
through.

It took me YEARS to get my inner game fixed. From my downfall to my
recovery, there was a LOT of pain, my brothers.

I would spare you that.

If you've read my e-books, you know how much I emphasize that there
are things that you can do and say (tools, strategies), and there
are also INTERNAL ATTITUDES that must be under your control to be
successful with women.

For the longest time, I didn't know how to explain how to improve
that INNER GAME.

I couldn't find the way to explain how to improve your
SELF-CONFIDENCE.

Then it hit me like a thunderbolt....

Wham!

I could just outline all the RIGHT things I did to fix my inner
game. Just the stuff that WORKED. None of the crap that didn't,
like going to a therapist to talk about my inner child, or how I
have unresolved abandonment issues.

I could just outline a roadmap of what I did to get success, and
make it as versatile as possible, so that ANY guy could use it and
succeed.

And the one thing I could do differently is to include information
on the one self-confidence builder that every other author leaves
out.

How to be successful with women AT THE SAME TIME.

I mean, let's be real here. The ONE big thing that improves a man's
self-confidence the most is to do well with women.

And since this skill also requires that a man get that
self-confidence, you can't separate them. They're all part of the
same DYNAMIC!

This was really eye-opening to me, and I hope you see what I'm
getting at - my BIG realization.

You can't get better with women without improving your inner game
(your self-confidence.) And you can't improve your inner game
without improving your skill with women.

They both work together, like chocolate and peanut butter in a
Reese's Peanut Butter cup.

The best part of this is that you can improve your inner game and
also improve yourself in the process. You get better at EVERYTHING
in life.

When I had gone through the right steps of self-improvement, it had
these side effects:

- I had raised my annual income by 500% (No joke. I watched it
double and triple when my confidence increased.) I went all the way
to Vice-President of a major corporation.

- I was able to do the things I wanted to do in life, like jump out
of a plane and parachute, and go to Italy, and get my black belt,
and drive in a racing school.

- I got along better with my family, and when it came time to take
care of someone close to me in her illness, I was able to handle
everything with strength.

- I got a wider social circle of friends who cared about me, and
that increased the amount of love in my life overall.

- I got rid of that shaky insecurity, and suddenly nobody
intimidated me anymore.

- I was just plain HAPPY.

No hype, I'm convinced that you can have all the success you want
from life if you just go get it.

Success is not a pie with only so many slices. It's a bottomless
well that you only have to discover for yourself. Take a look at
the web page and read the success stories of all the guys that have
managed to turn their lives around for the better.

I believe that every man has a well like this created for him when
he came into this world. All you have to do is find it and claim
it. (Hint: it's closer than you think.)

The Secrets of the Alpha Man program is THE map to finding yours.

Carlos Xuma
Dating Advice for Men

468x60 Full Banner
.....

-Dating tips: Understanding Woman their nature.
-Dating Advice for men: 8 rules of Confidence.
-Dating: Why do women test men?
-Dating: How to make her wants you.
-Dating: Should you tell a woman how you feel.
-Dating Advice for men: the game and the rules.
-How to date a woman of your dream.
-Seattle PUAs Lair Database
-Understanding women
-how to meet and date beautiful girls in college
-Valentine dating advice
-when to kiss a women, her.
-how to pick up woman daygame
-approach anxiety and how to overcome it.

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...