Monday, March 17, 2008

Openers for Beginner Puas: "Oral SEX" opener. How to pick up tips and dating advice #010

Openers for Beginner Puas: "Oral SEX" opener. How to pick up tips and dating advice #010

Opening using "Oral SEX" opener.

What is "Opener"?

It's a form of pick up line, but not as cheesy and most of them are proven to be effective or field proved. It is basically a conversation starter, an excuse to talk to a person, and the beginning of the getting to know each other process.

The “Oral Sex” Opener by Badboy

Hey girls, Let me ask you something (pause) Oral sex on first date (pause) Yes or No?

This is my new one. They get shocked because you are so bold. I usually fallow up with a story :

See, they did study about this in Cambridge, and they found out that couples that had oral sex on first date, stayed together very very long time. Some of them even got married. And I have this date tomorrow, and I would like to have something with her, but, I really don’t want to get married. do you believe in this bullshit, or you fallow your instincts?

Changing topic here is very easy. No need to transition to direct, as you are already there.

About BADBOY What is his Students Have to Say

“If you want to break free of the matrix and rid yourself of fear, sign up for the workshop. I am fortunate enough to be able to travel frequently and experience many things but this was the most exciting experience I've ever had. If I could go back, I would have opened more sets the first couple days. I was sick afterwards from the amount of energy constantly surging through my body during those days. During the workshop you are going to feel like the fucking man sometimes, and trust me, sometimes you will hurt- but it is all worth it.”

BB lifestyle really helped me to master my inner game, what it teaches is a kinda attitude and it incrementally accelerates gradually, I mean BB lifestyle provides all the crucial elements in attitude creation you need to know. With your existing routines/or continously update your rountine pack and strategies. You will truely master the GAME. So if any one of you out there would like to be a natural, you MUST come to BB lifestyle's workshop.”


No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...