Friday, June 6, 2008

4 quick steps to get any woman phone number: Seduction Tips for men

4 quick steps to get any woman phone number: Dating & Seduction Tips for men.

First of all, I want to point out that you can meet women anywhere
other than in clubs and bars only. Most of
my personal success with women, and most of the
success of my readers, happen in more "normal"
places like coffee shops, bookstores, schools,
parties, and even online.

I think that maybe some people just mentally
apply what they read to situations that they're
familiar with, so it might seem that I'm talking
about "clubs and bars" when I'm really talking
about more than that.

With that said, let's talk about some of the
"how to's".

I chose your particular email because of the
way it was worded. Part of the question is:

"...I'm wondering how you go about doing pickups
in regular places, like a supermarket, store, or
coffee shop for instance? What suggestions do you
have for meeting women here and how would you
personally approach a women in these
circumstances? I mean, after a conversation has
progressed, I can see how the cocky and funny will
work but I wondering about the first encounter if
you could help please..."

It sounds to me like you're assuming here that
you should have a fairly in-depth conversation
when you first meet a woman. I think that most
guys have a fear of approaching women because they
don't really know what to say, or where to take
the conversation. I know that was a big one for me
when I first wanted to learn this stuff.

But here's what I learned: YOU DON'T HAVE TO
HAVE A "CONVERSATION" AT ALL WHEN YOU FIRST MEET A
WOMAN. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET HER DIGITS!

In my ebook, I teach you how to get a woman's
email and phone number in about 3 minutes. I know
that it kind of sounds sensational... like I'm
probably just using that as a marketing trick...
but I'm actually very serious about it.

Now, there's a lot more to success with women
than just getting numbers. But for the sake of
this argument, let's just say that ALL YOU REALLY
NEED TO BE CONCERNED WITH WHEN YOU'RE FIRST
MEETING A WOMAN IS GETTING HER EMAIL AND PHONE
NUMBER.

Yep, that's it.

And you can do that in a few minutes, if you
know what to do and how to do it. I've had MANY
friends of mine go out with me and watch me get 5+
numbers in an evening from women, and only talk to
them for a few minutes each to do it. And I'll
tell you what... it changes their perspectives
forever.

Long conversations are not a pre-requisite for
getting a phone number, email address, or future
date.

I can hear the arguments now:

"But no woman is going to just give out her
number..."

"What makes you think a woman is just going to
hand over her private information to a stranger?"

Well, I'm here to tell you that I, and many
guys I know, have done it SO many times that it's
no longer a question in my mind.

And here's why you might want to do it this
way:

Let's say you're relatively NEW at learning how
to approach women and begin conversations...

The longer you talk to a woman when you first
meet her, the more likely you are to say something
stupid, say something that disqualifies you in her
mind, or get into a conversation that goes down
the wrong road. It's as simple as that.

If you don't waste any time, and just focus on
getting her email and number, you'll be able to
set up a second meeting... where you can focus on
taking things to the next level. And trust me,
it's a lot easier to recover from a mistake or bad
conversation when you're sitting across from her
alone over a cup of tea then when you're looking
at her over the mango section in the supermarket.

Think about it.

So let's land the plane...

The question is, "What do you do to get her to
give up the info so quickly?".

Easy.

1) Know exactly how you want the conversation to
go.

2) Know HOW to ask.

3) Know WHEN to ask.

4) Have pen and paper on you.

Also, if you're PARTICULARLY interested in
learning how to approach women and start
conversations, then you should get yourself a copy
of my program... it's called "Approaching
Women"... duh! Go check out the free preview video
clips of the program and get all the details about
it here:

http://www.DatingTechniques.com/ApproachingWomen

I recommend that you take a few minutes every
day to imagine having conversations with new
women. It might go something like this:

"Hi there, you're cuter than the average woman
that I see in the produce section... are you
friendly?"

Her: "Ha ha... well, sometimes."

"So, are you shopping for a special occasion,
or is this just a routine produce visit?"

Her: "No, just here for some fruit."

"Nice. Are you from the area?"

Her: "Yeah."

"Are you from here originally?"

Her: "Born and raised."

"Well, it was nice meeting you... and enjoy
your mango..."

Her: "Thanks."

"Hey... do you have email?"

Her: "Yeah, I do."

Check this out... treat the "Yeah" as an
agreement to give it to you, then take a pen out
of your pocket (I prefer the Space Pen) and hand
it to her to write down her email. As she's
writing say, "and write your number there too...
and your name, which I didn't get..."

The key is that you have to act LIKE THIS IS
THE MOST NATURAL THING IN THE WORLD.

...OK, see how easy that was? Is that
realistic? I think so. I've personally gotten
HUNDREDS of emails and phone numbers (from women
I've just met) with dialogues like that.

I think a key is to MENTALLY REHEARSE how you
will handle yourself so you know exactly what to
do when the time comes. It all has to flow and
seem natural.

The Secrets of the Alpha Man program is THE map to finding yours. How to be sexual and turn her on.

Carlos Xuma
Dating Advice for Men

468x60 Full Banner

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...