Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dating Secret for men: Getting result you want from any woman part II

Dating Secret for men: Getting result you want from any woman part II
by SwingCat

Continue from Part I: HERE

Step 2 is developing the unwavering belief that you’re intended outcome with her is inevitable.

How do beliefs operate? A belief directs your mind at things consistent with it. Likewise, it blinds you from perceiving anything inconsistent with it.

Let’s look at an example...

As hapless Joe goo-goo eyes a piece of T&A origami his down-below parts rise to full attention. He fantasizes about moist relief with this hunk of Darwinian perfection.

But he doesn’t believe it’s possible.

As a crippling consequence, success with her is grim.

Even if he does approach her, his mind will focus on everything that’s going wrong.

If she gets distracted, momentarily looks bored, or disagrees with him, he’ll interpret it as evidence that he doesn’t have a chance with her.

His belief will blind him from noticing all the subtle I-wanna-fuck-your-brains-out bread crumbs she’s dropping.

But it gets worse…

What you put your focus of attention on is where the women will put hers.

Take a wild guess what happens when hapless Joe puts all of his attention on things that don’t bode well for him achieving his desired outcome?

The woman will put her attention on these things as well.

From the get-go, she may have found him, as Fat Bastard would say, “dead sexy.”

But by the time his negative beliefs infect her, the only thing she’ll notice about him are the words “I’m a big fat loser” push-pinned to his forehead.

I’ve experienced this hundreds of times myself. Styling my hair is like trying to discipline a feral child.

However, last year my hairstylist accomplished the impossible by giving me a kickass haircut. I felt like a billion big ones and believed every woman in the world would sleep with me at my whim.

That night I met a blonde sporting Brigitte Bardot’s mug in her prime and two basketball sized tah tahs itching to get out of her low cut top.

Within fifteen minutes of meeting her, I pulled her into the bathroom for a midnight hump-a-thon.

Later that night, when I brushed my teeth for bed I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror.

To the horror of my eyeballs, a ghastly boil sat dead center on my schnozz.

Quickly, I grabbed my camera to see if I’d been lugging around this hideous growth all night. Sure enough, it accompanied me in every picture.

On the other hand, I’ve had nights where I felt about as attractive as varicose veins spider webbing across a fat woman’s thighs.

I’d struggle to get laid in brothel with a fist full of hundred dollar bills, I thought.

Not surprisingly, women avoided me like a leper.
But when I looked at pictures of myself the next day, I realized that I was oozing sex appeal.

Here’s an exercise for developing the belief that you’re destined to get the outcome you desire with a woman…

Find a quiet place without any distractions eager to pull you away from this exercise. Put on your movie director’s cap and get ready to design your reality.

Visualize the kinda girl you want to attract. Add in as many details as you can.

What color is her hair? How tall is she? What color are her eyes? What is she wearing?

Next, create a movie in your mind going from meeting this woman to getting the outcome you want with her.

Then play this movie over and over again in your mind. Spend a minimum of twenty minutes watching this mental movie before going out to meet women. As time goes on you’ll do some editing and fine tuning.

Step 3 is to detach yourself like a Buddhist monk from your desire to achieve your intended outcome.

This is easier than it sounds. You don’t need to cloister yourself away in a monastery for the next decade to achieve this.

When most men approach a woman, they unconsciously create a rule that all of their self worth and source of happiness is dependent upon getting the outcome they desire with her. (I’m sure a few people reading this are chuckling with guilt. You know why? Because we’ve all committed this sin.)

Right before you approach the next woman you want to meet, take a few minutes to meditate on all of the things that bring you happiness and validation besides achieving your intended outcome with her.

Does this make your desire disappear? Not at all. But it does rip to shreds your attachment to the desire.

Something magical happens when you know what you want, believe you’ll get it, yet aren’t emotionally attached to the outcome: you magnetically draw women into your Meta-Intent.

On Friday I’m going to email you part 2 to this article: the outer game to getting what you want with women.

Before I let you go, I wanna bring up an important facet to getting what you want from women.

Without the ability to vibe with women, these inner game techniques are rendered useless.

When in the presence of attractive women, do you ever feel tongue-tied, suspect they’re bored silly, need a prepared piece of conversion just keep the interaction alive, or ache with frustration that you aren’t getting the outcome you want with them?

If so, take it as a sign that you need improve your vibing skills.

In fact… one of the biggest things holding guys back from succeeding with women is their lack of ability to vibe with women.

That’s why I’ve decided to put together a course called “Natural Vibing” where I break down in plain English for you how to quickly build sexual vibes with women, giving you the power to get the outcome you want with them.
Even the info page about the course is an education in and of itself.

Continue to Part III: HERE

Learn how to attract women:
Read moreLearn more: The Secrets of the Alpha Male468x60 Full Banner

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...