Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Seduction tips: How to spark instant attraction with women.

Seduction and Dating advice, How to spark instant attraction with women,.

by Tyler Derden

Here's something that I've been noticing lately in
the field that I think has a lot of relevance.

Have you ever been in a scenario where you're
talking to a girl and she'll all of a sudden say
something along the lines of, "If you do X, Y, Z,
I'll leave"? Like, seemingly out of the blue?

I've seen it plenty. I used to think this was some
sort of challenge to my "alphaness" or something...
like, if I did what she said, I'd be supplicating
and then I'd lose the girl.

What I've come to understand is that this was not,
in actuality, some kind of test. It was legitimate.

What it meant was that she was in state, and that if
you said something to break her state that she would
come out of it and her social conditioning to get
the hell out of there would kick in.

This phenomenon is related to something we at RSD
call "blueprints".

What blueprints are, basically, are a set of value
calibrators and emotional precursors that girls
need to feel (usually related to value calibrations
in the interaction), in order to feel attraction.

This causes them to go into state, and makes them
practically lose control over themselves.

What happens when you SNAP the blueprint, is that
they walk off.

This is why many of you who have been in the field
a long time have had experiences where you're cool
with a girl for a few hours, and something goes
wrong and she walks off and doesn't care if she
ever sees you again. Like, she almost blocks you
out of her reality.

It's kind of weird, and frustrating, but there are
reasons for this.

For example, I remember being in Ibiza on the
beach, and there is this girl being a total brat. I
was with her for about 6 hours at this point. She's
deeply in state, and saying things like "I saw this
movie where these teenagers had sex on the beach. I
don't think we should do that."

Now I haven't kissed her, or done anything other
than hang out with her.

But you can feel her
subconscious mind is saturated with sex. She's
trying to resist it because she just met me, but her
emotions are telling her to do it and they are
taking over her logical mind.

Anyway, this girl is being a brat, and she tries to
shove sand down my throat. I grab a handful of sand
to shove back at her, and she says "If you do that,
this is over".

Now most guys think "This is a test! Shove the sand
down her throat like she was trying to do to me."

No. Bad bad bad.

If you do that, she'll lose state because she is
more concentrated on the sand being down her throat
than she is on what's happening between you and her,
and then she'll lose state.

Moreover, she may have done that to LOWER my value,
in order to calibrate things so that we can hook up.
This is counter-intuitive, but is related to female
psyche and social conditioning.

It's all blueprints.

That said, guys are very focused on girls "losing
state" as if it's a continual fire they have to keep
fueling.

This is SORT OF true, but not really.

Because if your value is high enough, her mind is
still working overdrive to keep rapport with you, so
laying back is not an issue.

For guys who do not have this social value though
(yet), then they may not be so easily able to lay
back, because then the girl will just be like "Umm,
he's not that cool, and this has lost my interest,
so I'm going to chase the next shiny thing."

With blueprints, girls are evaluating behavior
patterns (mainly value calibrations), and deciding
whether or not to hook up with you (or more likely,
early on, just to talk to you, to giggle at you or
not, to have big eyes for you or not, to be focused
on you or not, to touch you or not, etc etc etc...)

So you might get attraction as soon as you say "Hey
guys". They'll be snapping their heads to talk to
you, smiling, touching you, before you'd even gone
any further. For other girls, they might not even
show attraction for 2 or 3 minutes. But then they
see something in your behaviour patterns that they
like, and POW they have attraction.

The key is to stay composed AS IF YOU ARE NOT
ANTICIPATING ATTRACTION AND AS IF YOU DON'T EVEN
KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, and to keep leading the
interaction until they crack and become contributive.

What that means is that you just keep leading the
conversation, and expect very little from her other
than illusionary input where you actually laid out
her answer for her but just added it in as a way of
spinning the conversation.

A common way that guys blow it is that they expect
fast attraction, and then they lose their composure
if they don't get it.

But the thing is that because of social conditioning,
girls actually pathologically deny the existence of
what we call "indicators of interest". Like, they'll
say "I wasn't attracted to that guy", who they
showed major indicators of interest for.

That's why guys can screw up if they take a girl out
for a "date" at a club. The girl may chat other guys
while she's there, and show attraction, but the girl
THINKS that you don't know what indicators of
interest look like.

So if you get all upset that she's chatting other
guys, then she thinks you're an idiot because in her
mind all that she thinks you saw was her just
chatting (even though you saw a lot more because of
your experience in the game).

So the same goes for when you open, if you don't get
attraction. You just pretend like you don't realize
it, and keep leading the interaction until you get
those indicators of interest.

In other words, you are the kind of guy who is
confident and not SEEKING interest, which most
skilled players aren't - which is natural because
they are more informed than the average guy.

But it's ironic that the average guy might actually
get more success because he's clueless and just
assumes that all girls like him, and thus stays in
set longer and turns them around more gradually,
like a nice slow roast instead of a nuclear pressure
cooker that burns the outside of the turkey before
the inside can even unthaw.

So what I'm talking about here is also related to a
major difference in the inner game of a guy like
myself or my friends, and guys who are more green to
the game.

A guy who is good in field has integrated as a part
of his belief system that attraction is just
generated by his behaviour patterns, and if the girl
isn't reacting properly he doesn't get all "Ohhhh
I'm soooo sad" or whatever.

He just keeps going.

Like, if a girl walks off on me, I'm not thinking,
"Ooooohhh I'm such a loser."

I'm thinking "If I follow her and start yelling
funny stories at her, can I engage a blueprint and
make her stop and turn the set around".

That is why I will push every set HARD.

I am extremely persistent in set.

I calculate my sets like with a formula like "I have
30 seconds until she gets to her car while she's
running away from me. Can I trigger a blueprint in
under 29 seconds??"

(note: I'M JOKING... um, sort of.. ahem - don't do
this unless you know what you're doing).

So for that reason, I'm not getting approach fear or
my panties in a knot if I have an off night.

I still have off nights, and they are usually
dependent on how much I've slept and how crisp my
voice is. Also, my mood, which my energy levels
(including my voice) affect.

For the most part though, I can plow through it, and
do decent, even if its not amazing. Just so long as
I'm cool with that when I go out, I don't mind.

But if I go out with high expectations and I have a
totally weak night, then I'm disappointed.

Either way, these things will have a huge effect on
my value calibrations. Like, if I go out feeling
kickass, I will communicate high value.

But I'm not a state-dependent PUA either. Like, I'm
not one of those "I'm not in the mood" guys who
would rather argue for 10 minutes over why not to
approach than to just go and crash and burn the set.

I'll still go in and just blow it, rather than sit
there wondering what will happen.

Those guys who tell me "They're not in the mood"
make no sense to me because its easier to just go
in and blow the set than it is to argue about it and
talk about it for 10 minutes.

Anyway, points of this whole rant:

=> There are blueprints in female psych.

=> Whether or not a girl likes you means
NOTHING. Just barrel through until she sees
something she likes. Do this by leading the
conversation until she becomes contributive.

.... LEARN more: www.puatraining.com From the best in England.
Get some training from these guys!!! You too will have the power if you have the will.

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...