Thursday, June 19, 2008

How women interpret what men say, Dating Tips for men

How women interpret what men say, Dating Tips for men.

The first thing to remember is that when you
"ask a woman out," you IMMEDIATELY start a whole
chain of mental and emotional events for a woman.

She has to decide if she "likes you" and if
there could ever be anything between the two of
you... and if she's thirsty and interested in free
beer.

You get my drift.

Women know when you're asking them "out out,"
as in you're asking them because you have a
"romantic interest."

Guess what?

When you do this, it ALSO puts the woman in the
driver's seat in the situation because she
instantly realizes that she has something you
want. Have you ever heard of "wanting it tax?"
It's when the price goes up the more you want it.

Now, as you probably know, I don't generally
think that it's such a great idea to date women
you WORK with, because you never know what's going
to happen, and the last thing you need is losing
your job or having to work for hours at a time in
an uncomfortable situation.

And besides, attractive women usually have
attractive FRIENDS, and if you're cool, the women
you work with can lead to an endless supply of
dates. Think it over.

You might want to think of it as a goose that
lays golden eggs.

Even though I don't advise dating women you
work with, I still want to address your basic
question of asking a woman out without creating
discomfort...

Remember, most guys do the exact same things.
They start talking to a woman, then say, "Hey, can
I take you out sometime?" or "Do you have a
boyfriend?"

This stuff is HORRIBLE.

It does exactly the wrong thing. It makes you
look like a wuss boy that needs a girlfriend. And
if she's not interested (which she probably won't
be), then it WILL create some discomfort in the
future.

MUCH BETTER TO TEST FIRST, THEN TAKE A SMALL
STEP.

If it's a woman you know, tease her, bust on
her, and generally act like you don't care. Make a
comment about her and walk away. Be Cocky & Funny
when you're with her, and don't be boring.

Then, if she's responding positively (laughing,
hitting you, telling you that you're a pain,
etc.), then say, "Hey, do you have email?"

If she does, have her write it down, then say,
"Bye".

From a MAN'S perspective this might not seem
any different than just asking a woman out.

But, from the WOMAN'S perspective it's VERY
different.

First of all, you've never shown her any
romantic interest, which doesn't give up your
power in the situation, and hand it all to her.

Secondly, instead of putting "dating" pressure
on her, you've only asked her for her email
address (and maybe her number as well).

But you HAVEN'T asked her on a date, you
HAVEN'T created any kinds of weird vibes in the
air, and you HAVE made her wonder what you have in
mind.

It's powerful, think about it.


***QUESTION FROM A WOMAN***

Hey There,

Ok So I am a butch lesbian who has recently
subscribed to your mailbag. Ok I am totally
fascinated by you and what u have to say. I am
planning on getting your book next week actually.
I have used your tips about getting the phone
numbers by asking the girl if they have email. Ok
that works like a charm, i haven't yet not got a
phone number. So Just to let you know, you advice
works for butch lesbians too! ok but here is my
prob. I met this girl and i got her email addy,
phone number and s/n. Well I didn't want to be
like everyone else and call her so i sent her an
instant message. Well finally she wanted to call
me. My response was I hope your not a stalker,
trying to be funny and cute. Well she called and
we talked forever, i couldn't get the girl off the
phone. Now she calls me like 5 times a day. She
really likes me, she has admitted it and she broke
up with her g/f so she could see where things go
with me. I like her a lot and i want to see where
things go, but her ex is a threat to me and her ex
might want her back. I've also made the mistake of
telling her i like her, so I'm thinking she may
become "in control." My question is what do I do
next? Meaning how do i get that control back, do i
continue acting like i want her, or should i talk
about other girls? Also what about the ex? do i
make it a threat or what. Also she is jealous b/c
her best friend also likes me. Anyways, any advice
u may have for me, i would appreciate it.

Much Appreciation CNS Georgia

>>>MY COMMENTS:

This is great.

You know, if I PAID people to write this stuff
it couldn't possibly be this good.

I have this secret lesbian fan base that only
breaks the silence occasionally when the situation
gets really critical. Love it.

OK, here are a couple of thoughts:

1) If she has an ex who's in the picture, keep
your distance and make her pursue you.

I have PERSONALLY made the mistake of acting
CLINGY when an ex turns up in the picture and
tries to get a woman back.

It's generally not a good idea.

The best thing you can do is what you're
already doing... tease her and let her pursue YOU.

If she's busy pursuing you, she'll be thinking
about you, wondering what you're doing, wondering
why you're so busy, etc., and won't have the
attention for the ex.

On the other hand, if you start pursuing HER,
then she'll have to "decide between which one she
wants."

Not a good position to put yourself in. And
it's MUCH less interesting for her as well.

2) If her friend also likes you, that can be a
GOOD thing.

Jealousy is a very interesting emotion.

It's not something you want to use to
manipulate another person, but if the situation
creates it naturally, that's another thing
entirely.

If you have someone who is interested in you,
and that person knows that others are also
interested, it only makes them like you more.

...You know, someday I'm going to have to do a
Double Your Dating LESBIAN SUMMIT, so I can be
stuck in some resort somewhere with 100 lesbian
women who need dating advice.

I would have to say something male and
insensitive like that, wouldn't I?

The Secrets of the Alpha Man program is THE map to finding yours. How to be sexual and turn her on.

Carlos Xuma
Dating Advice for Men

468x60 Full Banner

No comments:

Watch Live Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...